Target Deals: Flip-Flops Just 50 Cents

Target deals
Hurry to print a brand-new Target coupon for $2 off select sandals and flip-flops for women!

I can guarantee that these coupons will disappear quickly, so I would print yours right away from every computer you have access to.

Then take your coupons to your local store for this great deal:

  • Solid color flip-flops -- priced at $2.50 per pair.
  • Use this $2 off Target coupon.
  • Your price drops to just 50 cents!
Remember that Target only allows one like coupon per transaction, so if you want more than one pair of flip-flops, you will need to find someone to shop with you, or come back another day for your other pair.

Thanks to Hip2Save for the tip!

Comments

  1. I paid at customer service because I had a few questions on some coupons I had and did not want to hold up the register line and they took 3 flip flop coupons on one transaction. They also had a $4 off kids apparel so I bought my baby 2 $5 shirts and only paid $3 a piece...pretty good. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment