JCPenney Deal: $1 Flip-Flops On April 12

UPDATE:  JCPenney has flip-flopped on the date of their flip-flop sale.  

According to their Twitter account, the actual date of the sale is Friday, April 12.  

No word yet on whether they will honor the $1 price for anyone who shows up on Monday after receiving the sale alert from the text mailing list.

I just got a text from JCPenney announcing that they will be throwing a $1 Flip-Flops sale on Monday, April 8 in stores only!

It looks like the $1 flip-flops will be limited to five pairs per customer, so I would bring a friend or a family member with you if you really need to stock up.


There's no word on what price range the flip-flops were originally.  However, Old Navy does this sale once a year as well, and usually their flip-flops are $3.50 per pair.  

So my guess is you'd be saving in the 65% to 70% range here, assuming the JCPenney quality is comparable.

Don't forget we also have a 20% off JCPenney coupon to use too -- although I'm not sure if they will let us stack this on the sale or not.

Check out more mall coupons here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. The 20 percent coupon excludes shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went today and they honored it and let me us the 20% off. $4.24 for five pair!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment