CVS Deals: Two Free AeroShot Energy Products

Here's an interesting freebie that just popped up at CVS -- we can score two free AeroShot Energy products after coupon stack right now!

There's a BOGO coupon available on the AeroShot website, and a BOGO CVS coupon that's currently available to print as well.

So that means two for free!

I can honestly say that I have no idea what AeroShot Energy is, but if I can get it free, I will definitely give it a try.  If you've used these in the past, please leave your review in the comments section.

Print your BOGO AeroShot coupon here.

Print your BOGO CVS coupon here.

Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments