CVS Deals: Possibly Free Mountain Dew KickStart

Here's a new $1 off coupon for any flavor of Mountain Dew Kickstart, valid from now through May 4, 2013.

I am 99% sure that my local CVS store has these on sale for 99 cents each right now -- although I don't know if that price will change over as of Sunday, April 14.

So here's a deal to grab today if you'll be near a store:

  • Mountain Dew Kickstart -- possibly on sale for 99 cents each.
  • Use this $1 off coupon and get yours for free.
Note: You may need to download and install a computer printing program in order to print this -- that's so your computer can read and print the barcode accurately.

Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments