Commissary Coupons April 2013: Free Planters Nut-Rition Mix & More

Wow, here are a few great commissary coupons for all you military shoppers to use on base right now -- including a coupon for a free pack of Oscar Mayer lean beef hot dogs, and another coupon for a free pack of Planters Nut-Rition Sustaining Energy Mix!

These two offers have a combined value of around $8.25, so that's definitely worth snagging if you ask me.

You'll need to load these offers to your commissary rewards card, then show your card to the cashier at checkout to snag your freebies.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a military ID -- giving up my dependent card is still something that pains me when I see all the great on-base deals -- so hopefully a current commissary shopper can chime in and tell us more about this rewards card in the comments.

Score your free commissary coupons while supplies last.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Thanks! How did you find out about these coupons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just have to watch the DECA page -- it looks like new coupons pop up about every two weeks or so. :D

      Delete
    2. Great! Thanks so much!!

      Delete

Post a Comment