Walgreens Sale: Get Paid To Buy Tri-Calm Anti-Itch Gel

Walgreens sale March 2013
There's a new printable Tri-Calm coupon available for $1.50 off any 2oz tube of their anti-itch cream.

This stuff is perfect to keep around the house to address mosquito bites, hives, rashes, and other skin issues -- plus you can get paid $1.50 to buy it at Walgreens this week!

Here's how the deal works:

  • Tri-Calm Anti-Itch gel -- on sale for $7, with $7 back in Register Rewards from now through March 30.  
  • Use this $1.50 off coupon (note: coupon prints immediately after you click the link, so make sure your printer is ready to go before you click!)
  • You'll pay $5.50 out of pocket and still earn your $7 in Register Rewards.
  • So that's $1.50 profit on your transaction!
Be sure to investigate all the other Walgreens freebies and deals currently available before you hit the store. 

Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. When I went to my wagreens today I got the mountain dew kickstart that is supposed to have a register reward. I had a coupon for $1/2 of them and when I bought them my register reward didn't print. I asked the manager about it and she said the RRs don't print if you use a coupon for the item. I've never heard of that before today, is that supposed to be how they work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrystalyn, your manager was most definitely misinformed -- the Register Rewards absolutely will still print if you use a coupon.

      That being said, I think there is a computer issue with the Kickstarts -- I bought one last night too and my Register Reward did not print as well. I asked my cashier to get the manager, showed her the ad where it showed the Register Reward, and she manually printed mine for me.

      Delete
  2. I tried using the coupon for the Tricalm yesterday, and for some reason it would not accept it. the message kept saying that the coupon exceeded the amount value of the item purchased. I had to get 3 people to come by and help with 1 transaction...very frustraing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment