ThredUP Deal: Earn $5 For Every Friend You Refer

Wow, this is an amazing chance to upgrade our wardrobes for no cash and very little effort!

The resale site ThredUP is getting ready to launch a new women's section soon -- they currently sell lightly worn children's clothes -- and they are willing to pay us in clothes to help them do it.

Specifically, ThredUP will hand you $5 in credit for every friend you refer to their Women's Shop waitlist.

Here's what you need to do to start earning your credit:

  • Go here and sign up for the Women's Shop waitlist.  (Yes, this is my personal referral link -- I want free clothes too!)
  • As soon as you enter your valid email address, you'll receive your own personalized referral link that you can begin sharing with friends and family.
  • For each person who signs up under your referral link (with a valid email address), you'll earn $5 in credit to use as soon as the Women's Shop launches!
I have been anxiously awaiting this new ThredUP rollout even before I saw this promotion, but now I'm even more excited to see the clothes they have to offer.


Check out more freebie deals here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments