Target Deals: Method Cleaning Products 66 Cents Each

There's a nice stockpile deal on Method cleaning products available for Target shoppers this week!

Multiple Method products, including natural glass cleaner, all purpose surface cleaner, dish soap, and more are all on sale for $2.66 each through Saturday, March 30.

Here's how to knock that price down to 66 cents per item:


Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Do you offer (classes) on all your great sources of super coupon shopping? I wonder what blogs you check out and what adds are your favorites. I am a super busy mom single mom of 3 looking for ways to save money. College is very expensive. WIth your help I know I could find money I was once spending one household and groceries and apply it to school. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly -- I do offer classes every once in awhile. The next class will be on Thursday, June 20 at the NEISD Adult Education Community Center, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. I will post more details on the blog once registration opens.

      I am also working on an e-book that should publish this summer, so folks with busy schedules can still learn all my tips and tricks. I will post info on that as well once it comes out. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment