Starbucks Deal: Free $5 Gift Card With Via Or Bagged Coffee Purchase

restaurant coupons and deals
There's an awesome new Starbucks deal available on K-Cups, Via Ready Brew packs, whole bean coffee, or Verismo pods right now!

Through March 24, we can buy any of those items in participating Starbucks stores and receive a free $5 Starbucks card to use on a future purchase.

Here's the deal I'm personally looking at:

  • Via Ready Brew instant coffee -- 12-count box priced at $9.95, with a free $5 Starbucks gift card with purchase.
  • So that's like paying $4.95 for 12 cups of coffee, or just 41 cents each.
However, I plan to use my $10 Groupon I bought this morning, which cost me $5 out of pocket.  So for the cost of the Groupon, I will get the Via Ready Brew plus another $5 Starbucks gift card to use on a future purchase! 

That's more like a "Spend $5 and get a $10 gift" deal if you ask me!

Now, the fine print on the $5 gift card promotion does say that it can't be combined with other offers or discounts -- so I'm not entirely sure my baristas will let me straight-up pay with my Groupon.

But the Groupon eGift card that I printed out says to treat it like cash, so I'm definitely going to give it a shot.  

The worst that can happen is that I'll pay for the Via Ready Brew with cash, then save the Groupon and the free Starbucks card for future purchases.


Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transfer the Starbucks $10 ecard from Groupon to your registered Starbucks card....How would that be different from paying cash? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment