Starbucks Deal: 50% Off Espresso Drinks Through March 19

My Starbucks Rewards coupons
If you're a registered My Starbucks Rewards member (and I hope you are since I've been hassling everyone to sign up for the last two weeks), you can score 50% off the handcrafted espresso drink of your choice through March 19.

That means whatever you like to order that comes from the espresso bar -- lattes, caramel macchiatos, mochas, you name it -- will be half-price!  (Frappuccinos, iced tea, and brewed coffee do not count.)

Here's how the deal works:

  • Either print this Starbucks coupon or show it to the register barista on your smartphone when you place your order.
  • Pay using your registered Starbucks card to get the 50% discount!
Limit one coupon per person per registered Starbucks card.  If you're not a My Starbucks Rewards member, you can go here to sign up.

Don't forget there's also a coupon for a free Starbucks caramel macchiato available to print as well -- just keep in mind you can't stack both coupons in the same transaction.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. I am a Starbucks Gold Card member !!! Thanks for the heads up ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment