Shopping Haul: Free Amethyst Bracelet At Kohl's

I just wanted to show everyone what I bought for free at Kohl's today -- a multi-strand amethyst bracelet!

Like many readers, I received a Kohl's coupon in my email on Friday good for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more through Sunday, March 17.

So I took my coupon to my store and found that the entire stock of semi-precious and fashion jewelry by Sonoma was on sale for 50% off!

Here's the deal I got:

  • Multi-strand amethyst bracelet -- normally $20, but on sale for $10.
  • I used my $10 off $10 coupon and got it for free -- no tax or anything.  

In fact, I never opened my wallet -- my cashier just gave me my bracelet and my receipt.  That was a pretty sweet feeling, let me tell you.

If you're on the Kohl's mailing list and didn't see the email, check your inbox and spam folder for a email with the subject "Save $10 On Your Next In-Store Purchase!"

And if you're not on the mailing list, go here to sign up -- you'll get a $5 off coupon just for joining, and then you'll be set for whenever more coupons like this are released.

Check out more mall coupons here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Used mine today! Got my free blouse & had 1 cent credit left, no tax or anything! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment