CVS Deal: Possible Money-Maker On Gillette Razors

On top of all the other amazing deals we have starting at CVS Sunday morning, we could possibly have an awesome money-maker available on Gillette razors!

According to the ad scan, we can get $4 back in Extra Bucks when we buy any one-count Gillette Venus or Fusion Pro-Glide razor.

Some CVS stores stock this Venus Gillette for Women razor for as low as $5.99.

So here's how the math works out:
  • Venus Gillette for Women razor -- priced as low as $5.99, with $4 back in Extra Bucks.
  • Use the $3 off Gillette coupon from the 3/17 Red Plum insert.
  • You'll pay as little as $2.99, then get your $4 back in Extra Bucks.  So that could be a $1.01 money-maker!
If you can't find that coupon in your inserts, there's a $2 off coupon available to print that could snag you a free razor instead.

I will definitely check my local store out on Sunday morning and report back on this deal for everyone.

Thanks to A Thrifty Mom for the tip!


Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. I can't find a $3 gilette coupon in my 3/17 Red Plum. I can only find 2 for $1 each and one for $5 off a mach 5. Did I label the dates wrong?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment