CVS Deal: Almay Makeup 39 Cents Each

Here's an awesome deal to scoop up on your next visit to CVS -- I scored an Almay eyeshadow kit and a jar of makeup remover for a combined price of 78 cents tonight!

That breaks down to just 39 cents each!

Here's how the math works out:

Through Saturday, March 16, you can get $4 in Extra Bucks when you buy $10 worth of Almay cosmetics.

And the magic coupon machine is printing a $3 off CVS coupon good on Almay products!

So here's the deal I put together:

  • Almay makeup remover -- on sale for $4.99 per jar.  These were not in the regular section -- I found them in the front of the cosmetics section on a separate display.
  • Almay eyeshadow -- 3-color kit on sale for $7.79.
  • So my pre-coupon price was $12.78, which was plenty to trigger the $4 in Extra Bucks.
  • I used this $5 off 2 Almay coupon (sort by Personal Care to find it fast), along with the $3 off CVS store coupon.
  • That knocked my price down to $4.78, and then I got my $4 Extra Bucks.
  • So my final price was just 78 cents for both -- or 39 cents each!
Now, I happened to need the eyeshadow.  If you just want to shop for free, you can also do this deal:
  • Buy two jars of Almay makeup remover for a pre-coupon price of $9.98.  That will still trigger the $4 in Extra Bucks.
  • Stack the $5 off 2 Almay coupon with the $3 off CVS coupon.
  • You'll pay $1.98, then get your $4 back in Extra Bucks.
  • So both are free, and you earn a $2 profit on the deal!
Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. I did the same deal yesterday but I bought 2 eye shadows. Love that eye shadow. I used my 20% off coupon also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this deal at walgreens, they have a march coupon for $2.00 off all almay makeup and removers. I did this deal and got both eyemake up removers for free!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment