Walmart Deal: Oregon Chai 88 Cents Per Box

There's a super-rare Oregon Chai coupon available to print on  Facebook right now.

When you share the offer with five friends on either Facebook, Twitter, or through email, you can print a coupon good for a whopping $2.50 off any Oregon Chai or Oregon Cafe product!

Print yours and take it to Walmart for this great deal:

  • Oregon Chai -- priced as low as $3.38 per box in many stores.
  • Use your $2.50 off coupon and get yours for just 88 cents.
  • That's about 75% off the shelf price!
My mother and sister are both chai addicts, so I think I will snag these to keep for when they visit.


Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. HI, I have a question. Have you ever been to Arlan's grocery store? Can you do any sales or couponing there? Also does Wal-mart or HEB do price matching for produce from the Arlan's Ad? The ad comes in the Herald. I think Arlan is in Seguin. I just wanted some more info on this store. If anyone has shopped there before and what is the coupon policy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the website and they took over Handy Andy's in San Antonio and Shertz. They have double and triple coupons. But only 1 item per transaction. Please put more info on this store because you are so smart and helpful in couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She used to always post the Arlans ad sales, but they stopped their double/triple coupon policy. The store was losing money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment