My Big Splurge At The 50% Off Coach Factory Sale

Woot woot -- look at what I treated myself to at this weekend's big 50% off Coach Factory sale!

This is literally the most expensive piece of clothing or accessories that I've ever bought for myself -- I'm pretty sure my glasses actually cost less than this handbag.

But I fell in love with it from across the store, and it really isn't every day you can get a genuine Coach bag for 50% off retail price.




The bag retailed for $298 originally, and I paid $161.29 with tax after discount!

The Coach Factory sale is happening now through February 12, 2013, so you have some time to get out there and see what kind of deals you can find for yourself.

No coupon is needed -- the 50% discount comes off automatically at the register.

And if you purchase a clearance bag, you'll get an even better price -- clearance items are discounted 30% off original prices, and then you'll score 50% off that sale price!

Read more about the 50% off Coach Factory sale here.

Check out more mall coupons here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to area. Can you tell us the address of the store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are loving your splurge!! i got a Kate Spade purse about 2 years ago for almost 70% off and get so many compliments on it and feel so fancy wearing it! I reccomend getting a good leather softener to clean it up once and a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purse! I was able to go to the Coach outlet last Sunday and went a little crazy. My recipt says that I saved $908.00. The good this is that I now have 3 nice purses for my self along with a wallet and wristlet. I also got a super cute purse for my little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to thank you for posting this deal, my husband took me to the store and let me pick out my Valentines gift! I am so loving my new Coach purse thanks to you and the amazing saving, I wish I could post a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment