Macy's Presidents Day Deal: Free $10 Gift Card With Denim Purchase

Take advantage of a super-hot denim sale happening at Macy's stores for Presidents Day 2013!

Through February 18, 2013, shoppers can score a free $10 Macy's gift card when they buy a sale or clearance pair of jeans.  

Better yet, the gift card rolls, which means you can use it to buy a second pair of sale/clearance jeans and generate another $10 gift card.
There's also a 15% off coupon available to stack for even better deals.  

Tiffany from My Litter reports she spotted kids' jeans for as low as $12.99 each -- so $11.25 after coupon, and you still get the $10 gift card.  So that's just $1.25 per pair!


Click on the photo above to read all the fine print around this deal -- but remember, it expires at end of business on February 18.

See more Presidents Day offers and deals here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. Once you get the first $10 certificate...it states can't be combined with other savings....so you can't combine with the roll. But ThANKs I got my daughter 2 super cute pair of blingy jeans they were 19.99, 1st pair 15% off ..so about 18$ got $10 back and used that on next pair! Still a great deal...and used that $10 on some little tops she liked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, I went out to Macy's after work yesterday, and bought my kids some jeans, had a few issues with the cashiers giving me the coupons though. One cashier stated I couldnt get one if I already used one. I mentioned to him that it didnt state that on the ad, so eventually he gave me the coupon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment