Papa John's Deal: Possibly Free Pizza After Super Bowl Coin Toss

If you like the idea of free pizza, then I have a great deal for you!  Papa John's is offering a free large one topping pizza to customers who correctly guess the outcome of the Super Bowl coin toss!

In order to get your free pizza, you need to vote no later than 11:59pm on February 2 over on the Papa John's Coin Toss page.



If you guess correctly, Papa John's will send you an email on February 4, 2013 with your coupon for a free large, one topping pizza.  You will then have a week or two to use the coupon at your convenience.

I personally am already super-excited about the Super Bowl since I'm a Ravens fan, but now I have even more reason to look forward to February 3!

Vote at the Papa John's Coin Toss website here.

Check out more restaurant coupons here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments