CVS Deal: Free Almay Makeup For Some Shoppers

When you're near a CVS over the next couple of days, you should swing in and scan your Extra Care card at the magic coupon machine -- some shoppers are receiving a CVS coupon for $3 off any Almay purchase!

If you're lucky enough to snag this coupon, save it for Sunday, January 13 when you can get this great deal:

  • Almay Intense i-Color eyeshadow, liner, or mascara -- on sale for $5.99, with $3 back in Extra Bucks.
  • Use your $3 off coupon to pay $2.99 out of pocket, then get your $3 back in Extra Bucks.
  • That means free makeup!
I love the Almay Intense i-Color eyeshadows -- they seem to last really well for me, and normally eyeshadow seems to disappear on me in just a couple of hours. So this deal is enough to get me out of my sickbed and into a CVS for sure.

Thanks to Christie at Wild For CVS for the tip!

Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments