World Market: Save $10 off $10 During Your Birthday Month

Join the World Market Explorer rewards program and score a coupon good for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more during your birthday month!


This is a terrific way to buy yourself the perfect birthday gift, or maybe stockpile some of your favorite foodie treats.



The World Market Explorers program is totally free to sign up for, and you get a bunch of other perks too, including exclusive, members-only sales and discounts each month.


World Market Explorers also score points each time they buy a bag of coffee -- and for every six bags of coffee they buy, they can turn in those points to get one bag for free!  So I buy in bulk when their coffee is 50% off, and really stock up.


So I just got my $10 off $10 birthday coupon in the mail, and here's what I bought:



  • 2 jars of hummus -- normally $3.99 each, but on sale 2 for $5 through the Explorers program
  • a tube of ready-to-heat polenta -- priced at $2.99.
  • 2 wheels of Laughing Cow blue cheese -- priced at $3.99 each, but discounted 55% off because they were hitting their best-buy date in around a week.
So after my discounts and my $10 off coupon, my final price fell to just 61 cents!  That's about 13 cents per item.

Needless to say, I think the World Market Explorer rewards program is totally worth joining.



Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook. 

Comments