Here's yet another money-maker to plan for at CVS this weekend!
Starting Sunday, August 28, we can get PAID to pick up a box of Boiron® Arnicare® Bruise Homeopathic Medicine.
That's normally a $9.49 shelf price, so this is pretty sweet.
Now, idk if I believe in homeopathic medicine, but I certainly believe in better than free deals!
So here's how the math works out:
- Boiron® Arnicare® Bruise Homeopathic Medicine -- priced at $9.49, with $6 back in Extra Bucks.
- Use the $3 off coupon from the 8/7 Red Plum insert.
- Pay $6.49 out of pocket, then get your $6 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's like paying 49 cents for yours.
- Next, submit for this $3 Ibotta rebate.
- Your box is FREE, plus you'll earn $2.51 profit on your purchase!
Check out all the other great CVS deals kicking off on Sunday, August 28 as well:
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.