So be sure to double-check your local ad when it's available as a sneak peek on Friday at CVS.com!
If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
Best deals in the 3/13 CVS ad
- Colgate Toothpaste -- on sale for $3.39 per box, with $2.50 back in Extra Bucks. Use this $1 off coupon (sort by Personal Care to find it fast.) Pay $2.39 out of pocket, then get your $2.50 back in Extra Bucks. So your toothpaste is FREE, plus you'll earn 11 cents profit on your purchase! Limit 2 per Extra Care card.
- Brut or Sure Deodorant -- on sale for $1.75 per tube, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Use the 75 cents off coupon from the upcoming 3/13 Smartsource insert. You'll pay a buck out of pocket, then get your $1 back in Extra Bucks. So FREE!
- Crest Toothpaste -- on sale for $3 per box, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. We are expecting a $1 off printable coupon available here on March 13. Print that and use it to pay $2 out of pocket, then get $2 back in Extra Bucks. So also free! Limit 2 per Extra Care card.
- Salonpas Hot Capsicum Patch -- Buy 2, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but the CVS website has these listed at $2.49 apiece. If you find the same price in store, you can buy two for $4.98, then get $5 back in Extra Bucks. So both are FREE!
- Arizona Tea -- on sale for 50 cents per can or bottle.
- Glade Aerosol Air Freshener -- on sale for $1 each, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $9 or more. So buy nine bottles for $9. You'll get $3 back in Extra Bucks, and then you can submit for this $1 off 3 Ibotta rebate. That drops your final price down to $5 for all nine bottles, or just 56 cents apiece! NOTE: If you're new to Ibotta, you'll also receive an additional $10 bonus when you download your app through this referral link and then submit for your first rebate by the end of March. So some of you will be able to grab all nine for FREE, plus earn $5 profit on your purchase!
- Bumble Bee Canned Tuna -- on sale for 88 cents apiece.
- Easter Novelty Candy -- on sale for 88 cents each.
- Honey Nut Cheerios -- -- on sale for $1.88 per box. Use this 50 cents off coupon (sort by Food to find it fast) and pay $1.38 out of pocket, then submit for this 50 cents SavingStar rebate. That knocks your price down to just 88 cents!
- Irish Spring Body Wash -- click here to see how you can grab bottles for a final price of 99 cents each!
- L'Oreal Advanced Hair Care -- click here to see how you can score bottles for just 99 cents apiece!
- Nivea Lip Care -- priced starting at $2.99 each, with $2 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two. So buy two for $5.98, and use the $2 off 2 in-app coupon we'll receive on March 13 (it's an exclusive coupon that isn't available elsewhere.) You'll pay $3.98 out of pocket for both, and then you'll get $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $1.98 for two, or 99 cents apiece!
- Select Kellogg's Cereal -- on sale for $1.99 per box. Use this $1 off coupon (points required) and pay 99 cents for yours! If you aren't signed up to collect Kellogg's Family Rewards points yet, it's a free program -- go here to sign up.
- Progresso Soup -- on sale for $1.49 each. Scan your CVS Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a 50 cents off coupon, and grab yours for just 99 cents!
- Garnier Cleansing Towelettes for Normal Skin -- priced around $5.99 per pack, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you buy any two Garnier skin care items. Buy two for $11.98, then use two $2 off coupons from the 2/28 Red Plum inserts. You'll pay $7.98 out of pocket, and then you'll still get your $5 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $2.98 for both, or $1.49 per pack!
- All Liquid Laundry or Mighty Pacs Detergent -- on sale for $3 per bottle. Buy two bottles for $6, then use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 3/13 Red Plum insert. That knocks your new price down to $2 per bottle!
- Just the Basics Bottled Water -- 24-count packs priced at $2.99 each. Limit three per transaction.
- Talenti Gelato or Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream -- on sale for $3.50 apiece.
- Peroxiclear Contact Solution -- on sale for $7.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off coupon from the 3/13 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $5.99 out of pocket, and then you'll snag your $2 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price is like paying $3.99 for yours!
- Pampers Diapers -- on sale for $8.99 per jumbo pack, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more. Buy four packs for $35.96, then use two of this $3 off 2 coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler to find them fast.) You'll pay $29.96 out of pocket, and then you'll get your $10 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $19.96 for all four packs, or $4.99 each!
- Nike or Spa Week Gift Cards -- Spend $25 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.