If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
Best deals in the 2/14 CVS ad
- Colgate Total Toothpaste -- on sale for $2.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use this 50 cents off coupon (sort by Household to find it fast.) You'll pay $2.49 out of pocket, and then you'll snag your $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of just 49 cents! Limit two per Extra Care card.
- Kleenex -- on sale 2 boxes for $2. Use the $1 off 2 in-app coupon (exclusive to the CVS app, not available any place else) and pay $1 for both boxes, or just 50 cents each. NOTE: If you still have the $1 off Kleenex coupon that was available to print earlier in February (no longer available to print) this deal could be as low as two for FREE!
- VO5 Shampoo and Conditioner -- on sale for 77 cents per bottle. Buy two and use this 50 cents off 2 coupon. Your new price falls to 52 cents apiece!
- Scott 1000 Single Rolls -- on sale 3 for $3. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $1 off 3 store coupon. That knocks your total down to $2 for three, or 67 cents apiece. NOTE: If you still have the $1 off Scott coupon that was available to print earlier in February (no longer available to print) this deal could be as low as three for FREE!
- Arizona Tea -- on sale for 69 cents per can or bottle.
- Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion -- on sale 2 for $10.50 at many stores, plus on a Spend $20, Get $10 back in Extra Bucks offer. So buy four for a pre-coupon price of $21, then use four $2 off coupons from the 2/7 Smartsource inserts. You'll pay $13 out of pocket for all four, and then you'll receive your $10 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like paying $3 for all four, or just 75 cents apiece!
- Bumble Bee Canned Tuna -- on sale for 88 cents apiece.
- Select Kellogg's Cereal -- on sale for $1.99 per box. Use this $1 off coupon (points required) and get yours for just 99 cents.
- L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Treatments -- on sale 2 for $12 at many stores, plus on a Buy 2, Get $4 in Extra Bucks offer. Use two of this $3 off coupon (sort by Personal Care to find them fast.) You'll pay $6 out of pocket for both, and then you'll still receive your $4 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like a final price of 2 for $2, or just a buck per bottle!
- Robitussin -- on sale for $4.99 per bottle. Use the $3 off coupon arriving in the 2/14 Smartsource insert, and get yours for $1.99 instead.
- Softsoap Body Wash -- on sale 3 for $9, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you buy three. So that's like a final price of 3 for $6, or two bucks per bottle!
- Brawny Paper Towels -- click here to see how you can score 6-count packs for a final price of $2.33 apiece!
- Tide Pods or Gain Flings -- on sale for $4.44 per 14-count or 16-count bag. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/7 paper (it was a standalone single page coupon) and get yours for $2.44 instead.
- Tide Simply Clean & Fresh -- on sale for $2.94 per bottle.
- CVS Diapers or Training Pants -- on sale for $6.99 per pack, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price is $4.99! Limit three per Extra Care card.
- Revlon Cosmetics -- Spend $10 or more, get $3 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but if you still have the BOGO coupon from the 2/7 Smartsource, you could put together an excellent deal. Limit 6 per Extra Care card.
- Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. You can use two of the $1 off Right Guard coupons from the 2/7 Red Plum insert to drop your price even lower!
Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.