Here are my picks for the best deals in the Walgreens ad for January 3 - 9, 2016!
Walgreens is slightly quirky with their policies, so you'll want to be fully prepped before you hit the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted Walgreens gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 1/3 Walgreens ad
- Renuzit Adjustables Air Fresheners -- on sale for 89 cents apiece with in-ad coupon. Buy four and use the Buy 3 Get 1 Free coupon from the 1/3 Red Plum insert. Your price drops to $2.67 for all four, or just 67 cents apiece!
- Butterball Turkey Bacon -- on sale for $1.29 per pack. Use this 55 cents off coupon and grab yours for just 74 cents.
- Scunci No Damage Hair Elastics -- on sale for $2.99 per pack, with a $2 mail-in rebate form inside. So that's a final price of 99 cents after rebate!
- Dove Hair Care -- click here to see how you can snag bottles for just $1 each!
- Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer -- on sale 2 bottles for $3 with in-ad coupon. Stack the 50 cents off 2 coupon from the 1/3 Smartsource insert and pay $2.50 for both instead, or just $1.25 each.
- V8 -- 64 oz bottles on sale 2 for $5. Use this $1 off 2 coupon (sort by Beverages to find it fast.) You'll pay $4 for both bottles out of pocket, and then you can submit for this 75 cents Ibotta rebate. So your final price drops to $3.25 for 2, or just $1.63 per bottle!
- Bic Disposable Razors -- on sale for $5.99 per pack, with 3000 Balance Reward points back when you spend $15 or more (like $3 in buying power.) If you want to really stock up, buy six packs for a pre-coupon price of $35.94, and use three BOGO coupons from the 1/3 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $17.97 for all six packs out of pocket, and then you'll get 6000 Balance Reward points back. So that's a final price of $11.97 for all six packs, or just $1.99 apiece!
- Finish Powerball, Max In 1 or Quantum -- on sale for $3.99 per box. Use the $2 off coupon arriving in the 1/3 Smartsource insert and pay $1.99 instead for yours.
- SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Meal Replacement Shake -- 4-count packs priced 2 for $10, with 3000 Balance Reward points back when you buy two in the same transaction (like $3 in buying power.) So buy two 4-count packs, and use two of this$1 off coupon (sort by Beverages to find it fast.) You'll pay $8 out of pocket, and then you'll still have the $3 in points to use on a later purchase. So that's like a final price of 2 packs for $5, or $2.50 per pack!
- Huggies Diapers -- on sale for $8.99 per jumbo pack, with $10 back in Register Rewards when you buy $30 or more. So buy four jumbo packs for a pre-coupon price of $35.96, then use four of this $2 off coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it fast; multiple devices required.) You'll pay $27.96 out of pocket, and then you'll still earn your $10 in Register Rewards. So your final price drops to $17.96 for all four packs, or just $4.49 apiece! That's 50% off sale price!
- Opti-Free or Clear Care Solution -- 10 oz bottles on sale for $9.99. Stack the $1 off Walgreens coupon from the January coupon books (available in the front of the store by the weekly ads) with the $4 off coupon arriving in the 1/3 Smartsource insert. Your price drops to $4.99!
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent or Mighty Pacs -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use the $1 off coupon from the 1/3 Red Plum insert to save even more on yours.
- Kleenex -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- Snuggle Fabric Softener -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 1/3 Red Plum insert for additional savings.
- Butterball Ground Turkey -- 1 lb chubs on BOGO 50% off sale. No prices listed in ad, but I think my stores sell this for around $3.99 each. So you could probably get two for $6, or around $3 per pound!
- Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts -- 2.5 lb bags on BOGO 50% off sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart wags right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap.
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!