After all discounts (including coupons, Extra Bucks, and SavingStar rebates) we can pick up two bottles of each brand for a final price of $1.
That's a buck for all four bottles, not a dollar each!
Here's how the math works out:
- Tresemme or Dove Shampoo or Conditioner -- on sale for $4 per bottle, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when we spend $15 or more.
- Buy two bottles of Tresemme and two bottles of Dove for a pre-coupon price of $16.
- Use the $3 off 2 Dove coupon and the $3 off 2 Tresemme coupon, both from the 1/3 Red Plum insert.
- Pay $10 out of pocket, and still receive your $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's like spending $5 for all four bottles.
- Next, submit for the $3 off 2 SavingStar rebate (on Dove hair care) and the $1 off SavingStar rebate (on Tresemme hair care.) If you're not familiar with how the SavingStar app works, go here for a quick how-to guide!
- You'll receive a total of $4 back via your rebates.
- So that's a final price of $1 for all four bottles -- or just 25 cents each!
Bonus: this deal will also qualify for your Beauty Club rewards, which is nice since we had our totals reset on January 1. And it's your pre-coupon totals that count, which means you will be 25% of the way to your next $5 reward after this one single deal.