Mobisave Rebate App Now Available For Android Users!

Just a heads-up that the popular Mobisave rebate app is finally available for Android phones!

If you're not familiar with Mobisave, it's a rebate app similar to Ibotta.

Just purchase your items in store (ANY store) using any applicable coupons you may have.

Then snap a photo of your receipt using your phone's camera, and upload the photo.  That's it!

There's no minimum payout amounts, and you can pull your savings into your PayPal account within 24 hours.

It looks like new rebates get loaded onto the app each Thursday, and they are available until the following Monday.

I just downloaded Mobisave on my Samsung Note, and I will definitely be playing around with it over the next few days.  So I will report back with any additional tips or tricks I discover!

Download Mobisave here.

See more of my top couponing apps here.


Comments