Here are my picks for the best deals in the Walgreens ad for October 18 - 24, 2015!
And don't forget that you can buy discounted Walgreens gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 10/18 Walgreens ad
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste -- priced at $3, but click here to see how you can get yours for FREE, plus 25 cents profit on your transaction!
- Act II Popcorn -- on sale for 25 cents per individual bag with in-ad coupon.
- Butterball Turkey Bacon -- on sale for $1.29 per pack. Use this 55 cents off coupon to score yours for just 74 cents.
- Dawn Dish Soap -- on sale for 99 cents per bottle. Use this 25 cents off coupon (sort by Household to find it fast) and get yours for just 74 cents.
- Puffs Facial Tissue -- also on sale for 99 cents per box. Use this 25 cents off coupon (sort by Household to find it fast) and snag yours for just 74 cents.
- Halloween Peeps -- on sale 4 packs for $3, which works out to just 75 cents apiece!
- Schick Disposable Razor Packs -- on sale for $5.99 apiece, with 3000 Balance Reward points back when you spend $15 or more on select Schick products. So buy three for a pre-coupon price of $17.97, then use three $4 off coupons from the 10/18 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $5.97 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive your $3 in buying power via Balance Rewards. So that's like a final price of $2.97 for all three packs, or just 99 cents apiece!
- Ban Deodorant -- on sale 2 for $4. Use two $1 off coupons from the 10/4 Smartsource insert (these may have been regional coupons; I didn't receive them in my local paper.) Your price drops to 2 for $2, or a buck apiece!
- Hefty Slider Bags -- on sale for $1.99 per box with in-ad coupon. Buy two boxes, and stack the $1 off 2 coupon from the 10/4 Red Plum insert with the in-ad coupon. Your price drops to $2.98 for both boxes. Next, submit for this 50 cents Ibotta rebate (limit one per app.) Your new price falls to $2.48 for both boxes, or $1.24 apiece!
- Halloween Buckets & Bags -- priced starting at $1.99 and up.
- Skittles -- on sale 2 bags for $5. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 10/4 Red Plum insert and grab yours for two bucks per bag.
- Nice! Purified Drinking Water -- 24-count packs priced at $2.99 apiece.
- It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown -- on sale for $12.99 per DVD.
- Huggies Diapers -- on sale for $19.99 per Super Pack, plus $5 back in Register Rewards when you spend $25 or more on select Huggies products. So buy a super pack for $19.99, plus a 432-count pack of Huggies Wipes (priced at $9.99 apiece.) Both items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $29.98. Use this $3 off coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it fast) plus the 50 cents off coupon for Huggies wipes arriving in the 10/18 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $26.48 out of pocket, and then you'll receive your $5 back in Register Rewards. So that's like $21.48 for both items. Next, submit for this $2 off Ibotta rebate (good on Huggies diapers) plus this $1 off Ibotta rebate (good on Huggies wipes.) You'll also automatically earn an additional $1 bonus for redeeming both Ibotta rebates. So now your price drops to $17.48 for both items. Finally, submit for the 75 cents Mobisave rebate on the wipes (note: this rebate expires on 10/19, so you'll have to shop on Sunday or Monday to receive it.) So that's a final price of $16.73 for your big pack of diapers plus a big pack of wipes!
- Jurassic World -- on sale for $16.99 per DVD beginning Tuesday, October 20.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Decor or Accessories -- Spend $25 or more, get $5 in Register Rewards. No prices listed in ad.
- Aquaphor or Eucerin Lotion -- Spend $20 or more, get $10 back in Register Rewards. No prices listed in ad.
- Simple Moisturizer or Cleanser -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use the $2 off coupon from the 9/27 Red Plum insert, then submit for the $2 SavingStar rebate for additional discounts.
- Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- Select Halloween Candy -- on BOGO 50% off sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart wags right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap.
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!