Ibotta: Extra $10 Bonus For New Users!

Wow!  If you haven't downloaded the free Ibotta rebate app to your phone yet, I have a wonderful reason for you to grab it TODAY.

New users now have an opportunity to earn an additional $10 bonus on Ibotta once they redeem their first 10 rebates within their first 30 days after downloading the app!

Just redeem 10 rebates worth 25 cents or more within that first month, and Ibotta will hook you up with that additional $10 bonus.

If you're not familiar with how Ibotta works, go here for my quick how-to guide.

But I can tell you it is HANDS-DOWN my favorite couponing app -- probably because I've earned over $3500 in cash back through Ibotta since it launched a couple of years ago!


And I've earned $1200 of that since I wrote this how-to guide to growing your Ibotta earnings just this summer!

Download the free Ibotta app here.

Comments