If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 10/11 CVS ad
- Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner Products -- on sale for $4 per bottle, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $15 or more. Buy four bottles for a pre-coupon price of $16, then use two $5 off 2 coupons from the 9/27 Red Plum insert (these coupons expire on 10/11, so you'll have to shop on Sunday.) You'll pay $6 out of pocket for all four bottles, and then you'll get your $5 back in Extra Bucks. Finally, submit for the $1 SavingStar rebate available on Tresemme. Your final price is four bottles for FREE after all discounts!
- All CVS Brand Products -- Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $5 off $20 store coupon, which can be used on any store brand items! Select Gold Emblem and Total Home items (both are CVS store brands) are also triggering Extra Bucks rewards.
- Arizona Tallboys or Skinnygirl Sparklers -- on sale for 50 cents apiece.
- VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner -- on sale for 75 cents per bottle. Buy two for $1.50, then use the 50 cents off 2 coupon arriving in the 10/11 Smartsource insert. Your new price drops to $1 for both bottles, or 50 cents each.
- 7UP, A&W, Sunkist, or Canada Dry Soda -- 2-liter bottles on sale for 99 cents each. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center and score a 30 cents off store coupon. Your new price falls to 69 cents!
- Colgate 360 Toothbrushes -- on sale for $3.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $1 off coupon from the 10/4 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $2.99 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive the $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of just 99 cents. Limit two per Extra Care card.
- Kellogg's Cereal -- on sale for $1.99 per box. Use this $1 off coupon (points required) and pay 99 cents for yours.
- Right Guard Antiperspirant Deodorant -- on sale 2 for $6, with $2 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two. Use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 10/4 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $4 out of pocket, then receive your $2 back in Extra Bucks. Your final price drops to $2 for 2, or a dollar apiece.
- Xtra Liquid Detergent -- on sale 2 bottles for $3, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price falls to 2 for $2, or a buck per bottle!
- Reese's or Kit Kat Snack Size Bags -- on sale 3 bags for $9. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $3 off 3 coupon, then stack that with the $1 off 3 coupon from the 9/27 Smartsource insert. Your new price drops to $5 for all three bags, or just $1.67 apiece.
- Nestle Fun Size Candy -- on sale 2 bags for $6, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 10/11 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $5 out of pocket, and then you'll earn your $1 in Extra Bucks. So your final price drops to $4 for both bags, or $2 apiece.
- Just the Basics Drinking Water -- 24-count packs on sale for $2.44 apiece. So that works out to a dime per bottle, which is my recommended stockpile price for bottled water.
- Belvita Biscuits -- on sale 2 boxes for $6. Use the $1 off 2 coupon arriving in the 10/11 Smartsource insert. Your new price drops to $5 for both boxes, or $2.50 apiece.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick -- on sale for $6.99 each, with $4 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price is just $2.99! Limit six per Extra Care card.
- Conair Hairbrushes -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- Hershey's Harvest Kisses or Miniatures -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. If you want to really stock up, buy six bags and use two $1 off 3 coupons from the 9/27 Smartsource insert.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.