Yep, that's my screenshot I snapped this morning -- and we still have six months to go in 2015. I bet I will save $1000 at CVS by the time New Year's Eve rolls around!
If you don't have the CVS app yet, there's another reason to download it (besides gloating over your savings.)
CVS is still offering $3 in FREE Extra Bucks to shoppers who download their smartphone app!
You can download yours at the App Store or through Google Play, or you can text APP to 287277 to have the link texted directly to your phone.
Once you've got the app installed, you can link your Extra Care card for a free $3 in Extra Bucks offer.
It's pretty simple to do -- you can either scan your Extra Care card with your phone's camera, or enter in your Extra Care number manually.
Now, $3 in free shopping can get you a long way at CVS -- so here's just a couple of deal ideas based on the June 14 - June 20 ad to get you thinking:
- Arizona Tea or Skinnygirl Sparklers -- on sale for 50 cents each. So buy six for FREE after your $3 in Extra Bucks!
- 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, or Sunkist 2-Liters -- on sale for 99 cents each. So buy three for FREE after your $3 in Extra Bucks!
- Dial Compete Foaming Hand Soap -- on sale 2 for $4. Stack the $3 in Extra Bucks with the $1 off 2 coupon arriving in the 6/14 Red Plum insert, and get both for FREE!
- Nestle Pure Life Drinking Water -- 24-count packs on sale for $2.99 each. So FREE after your $3 in Extra Bucks!
- Purex Detergent -- on sale for $1.99 per bottle. So buy two for $3.98, or just 98 cents for both after your $3 in free Extra Bucks. That's just 49 cents each!
All these deals will be available through Saturday, June 20, so be sure to download the CVS app now if any of them interest you. When I downloaded the app, it took me about four days to receive my $3 in free Extra Bucks.