If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 5/10 CVS ad
- Excedrin -- 24 to 30-count boxes on sale for $4.99, with $2 Extra Bucks back. Use the $2 off coupon from the 5/10 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $2.99 out of pocket, then get your $2 in Extra Bucks for your next transaction. So that's like 99 cents for your box. Next, submit for the $1 SavingStar rebate. Your final price after all discounts is free!
- CVS Reusable Tote Bag -- scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center and score a coupon for a free bag, plus 30% off most CVS store brands!
- Puffs Facial Tissues -- on sale for 99 cents per box. Buy three and use the $1.50 off 3 coupon from the 5/3 P&G insert. Your price falls to just 49 cents per box. Great price for this brand!
- VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner -- on sale for 77 cents per bottle. Buy two and use the 50 cents off 2 coupon from the 4/19 Smartsource insert. Your new price drops to 52 cents apiece.
- Kashi Cereal -- on sale 2 boxes for $6, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 4/12 Red Plum insert. Your price after coupon and Extra Bucks is 2 for $3, or $1.50 apiece. Next, submit for the 75 cents Checkout 51 rebate (can submit twice for a total of $1.50 back.) Your final price for both boxes drops to $1.50, or just 75 cents per box!
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap -- on sale for $1.88 each. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $1 off coupon, and get yours for just 88 cents.
- Keebler Cookies -- on sale for $2 per bag. Use this $1 off coupon (points required) and pay a buck for yours instead.
- Mitchum or Lady Mitchum Deodorant -- on sale for $2.99 each. Use the $1 off coupon from the 5/10 Smartsource insert and pay $1.99 instead.
- Garnier Clean + Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes -- priced around $5.99 each, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two. So buy two for a pre-coupon price of $11.98, then use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 4/26 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $8.98 out of pocket, and then you'll get your $5 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $3.98 for both, or just $1.99 each!
- Starbucks K-Cups -- 10-count boxes on sale for $7.99, plus $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more. So buy three boxes for a pre-coupon price of $23.97, then use three of this $2 off coupon (multiple devices required.) You'll pay $17.97 out of pocket, then earn your $5 in Extra Bucks. So that's like a final price of $12.97 for all three boxes, or just $4.32 each!
- CoverGirl Cosmetics -- Spend $20 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks plus a free ticket to Pitch Perfect 2. I'm not sure if this is the same Pitch Perfect offer I found here or if the free Fandango code prints on our receipts. No prices listed in ad either way, but we can use the $1 off coupons from both the 5/3 P&G insert and the 5/10 Red Plum insert for an even better deal.
- Any Maybelline Cosmetics -- Spend $15 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but you can use the $1 off coupon from the 5/3 Red Plum insert (this was regional, so not everyone will have it) for additional savings.
- Colgate Optic White -- Spend $10 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad.
- Purex Crystals -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 4/26 Red Plum insert for an even better price!
- Soft Scrub -- also on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use two of the $1 off coupons from the 4/26 Red Plum inserts and pay even less for yours.
- Candle-lite Jar Candles -- also on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.