Coupon Binder Prep: Print Your Coupon Policy For Target, Walmart, And More

There's one question I get asked by almost every new couponer (and every non-couponer ever when they find out about my blog!)  Can you guess what it is?

How do you keep all those coupon policies straight?

Well, I'm not a Mensa member, so I rely on a very basic trick -- I keep my coupon policies printed out, so I have something to refer to if I ever have a coupon-challenged cashier.



And because I'm not a Mensa member, I only just realized that I don't have all the national store coupon policies available in one place for my readers to print too!  So let's rectify that today, shall we?

Here's your complete list of coupon policies for national grocery stores, drugstores, and big box stores, so you can click and print in seconds.  I promise this will save you loads of time and frustration, as opposed to the trial and error experience that causes many new couponers to throw up their hands!

I've also included links to any how-to tutorials I have for those stores, in case you haven't couponed there before.

If you don't have access to a printer right now, I strongly suggest you bookmark this page, pin it on your Pinterest page, or share on your Facebook page so you can find it later!

Coupon Policies To Print For Your Coupon Binder

Did I forget a national chain?  Remind me in the comments!

Comments

  1. Albertsons, Kroger, Tom Thumb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are actually all regional chains -- although I know it feels like Kroger is absolutely everywhere. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment