CVS Clearance Deals December 2014

Just a heads-up that you should swing into your neighborhood CVS to check out some unadvertised clearance deals in the skin care and hair care aisles!

Clearance can really vary from location to location, but I found quite a few nice deals at my CVS store this afternoon -- even if you don't have coupons.  Plus they all count towards your Beauty Club totals for additional Extra Bucks.

Check out the following deals:

  • Pantene Ice Shine -- on clearance for $2.49 per bottle, down from $4.99!  Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $7.47, then use the $5 off 3 coupon from the 11/30 P&G insert.  You'll pay $2.47 for all 3 bottles, or just 82 cents each! 
  • Ponds Luminous Moisture SPF 15 Face Lotion -- on clearance for $2.07, down from $8.29 each.  Use the $1 off coupon from the 11/16 Red Plum insert, and get yours for $1.07!
  • Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Shampoo or Conditioner -- on clearance for $2.39 per bottle, down from $4.79 each.  Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $7.17, then use the $3 off 3 coupon from the 11/16 Smartsource insert.  Your price drops to $4.17 for all three, or $1.39 per bottle!
  • Biore Acne Fighting Scrub and Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser -- both on clearance for $2.07 each, down from $8.29 apiece!
  • SebaMed Liquid Face & Body Wash -- on clearance for $3.24, down from $12.99!

  • Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleaning System -- on clearance for $3.57, down from $14.29!
  • Burt's Bees Super Shiny or Very Voluminizing Shampoo -- on clearance for $4.64 per bottle, down from $9.29!
So here's what I snagged on my shopping trip this afternoon:

  • I bought two 12-count boxes of Starbucks K-Cups (on sale for $6.99 each), a Speed Stick GEAR Deodorant (on sale for $3.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks), and two boxes of Ponds Luminous Moisture SPF 15 Face Lotion (on sale for $2.07 each.)
  • So that's a pre-coupon price of $22.11 for all five items.
  • I used two $2 off Starbucks coupons, this $2 off Speed Stick coupon (sort by Personal Care) and two $1 off Pond's coupons from the 11/16 Red Plum insert.  That knocked $8 off my purchase, which dropped me down to $14.11.
  • I also had $10 worth of Extra Bucks to spend, so my final price was under $4 out of pocket for everything (plus I received $2 in Extra Bucks for next time!)
  • According to my receipt, I saved over $38 versus regular shelf price!

Comments