Walgreens Sales: Skippy Peanut Butter $1 Each After Coupons

I literally squealed in delight when I opened up my delivered Sunday paper this morning and found a rare, high-value Skippy peanut butter coupon good for $1 off any jar!

This is a regional coupon (most coupon databases show a 75 cents off 2 Skippy coupon in the 11/2 Smartsource, not $1 off 1) and my guess is that this coupon is a Sunday exclusive as well.

So if you got these too, take your Skippy coupons to Walgreens for the following deal:

  • Skippy Peanut Butter -- on sale 2 for $5, with 1000 Balance Reward points back when you buy two in the same transaction.
  • Use two $1 off coupons from the 11/2 Smartsource insert.
  • You'll pay $3 out of pocket for both jars, and then you'll receive your 1000 Balance Reward points (like $1 in buying power) for a future purchase.
  • So your final price drops to $2 for both, or just a buck each!
It's probably been about a year or so since I've seen name-brand peanut butter priced this low, so I recommend stocking up if you have these coupons.

Be prepared for stores to put limits on how many you can buy in a single transaction, though!

Comments