CVS Deals: Hot Deal On Kellogg's Cereal & Milk

Here's a hot deal I just picked up at my CVS this afternoon on Kellogg's Cereal and milk.

After coupons, Extra Bucks, and Ibotta, you can snag four boxes of Kellogg's Cereal plus a gallon of milk for a final price of just $6.40.

That works out to just $1.28 per item, which is a terrific price as far as I'm considered (and it gets even better if you have Extra Bucks to use!)

So here's how the math works out:

  • Kellogg's Cereal -- assorted varieties are on sale 4 for $8, including Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Raisin Bran, Corn Pops, and more.
  • Milk -- one gallon is on sale for $3.69, with $1 back in Extra Bucks.
  • So buy four boxes of cereal and a gallon of milks for a pre-coupon price of $11.69.
  • Use the coupon for a FREE gallon of milk when you buy 4 boxes of Kellogg's Cereal from the 9/14 Red Plum insert.
  • That coupon is good for up to $3.29 in value, so you'll pay $8.40 out of pocket, and receive $1 back in Extra Bucks.
  • Next, submit for the new $1 Ibotta rebate good on any gallon of milk.
  • Your final price is $6.40 out of pocket for all five items!
I actually had $8 in Extra Bucks I was saving to use for this deal -- so I paid just 40 cents out of pocket, plus earned my $1 in Extra Buck and my $1 Ibotta rebate.  So it was a small money-maker for me!

You'll want to shop before Saturday, September 20 to get in on this same sale price.

Comments