Target Deals: Starbucks Brewed To Personalize $1.99 Per Bottle

Wow!  Here's a terrific deal on what's hands-down my favorite new grocery product of the summer -- Starbucks Brewed To Personalize Iced Coffee!

Right now at Target, we can snag a big bottle for just $1.99 after coupon stacks and SavingStar offer.

That's about 60% off the shelf price (which I have actually been paying because I love this iced coffee so much!)

Here's how the math works out:

I like the Unsweetened iced coffee because I can truly personalize it any way I want at home, without the hassle of making iced coffee from scratch (kind of a pain with a K-Cup machine.)  

And it tastes very, very similar to the iced coffee you buy at Starbucks stores -- but that can cost up to $3 for one venti cup, as opposed to $1.99 for a multi-serve bottle here!

Comments