Walgreens Sales: Free Brach's Chicks & Rabbits Easter Candy

Easter 2014 freebies and deals
Here is a HOT Brach's coupon good for $2 off any bag of candy, 12 oz or smaller!

I am racking my brain trying to think if I've ever seen such a high value Easter candy coupon before, and I really don't think so.

Print your Brach's coupons before they disappear, then hang on to them until Sunday, April 13 for this great Walgreens deal:

  • Brach's Chicks & Rabbits Candy -- on sale 2 for $4.
  • Buy two and use two $2 off Brach's coupons.
  • Both bags will be free!
I recommend browsing around the candy aisle if these are already sold out, as you will probably be able to find several other freebie options with this coupon.

Be sure to investigate all the other Walgreens freebies and deals currently available before you hit the store.

Comments