Target Shopping Haul: Spent $2.75, Saved $15!

I just wanted to show everyone a quick little shopping haul I made tonight to use up my $5 off $15 Target mobile coupon good on hair care products!

If you haven't used yours yet, it's good through March 29, 2014 -- just text TARGETHAIR to 827438 to get yours sent straight to your smartphone.

Here's what I bought and the coupons I used to take my total down from $17.74 down to just $2.75 when all was said and done:



What I Bought:

  • Herbal Essences Shampoo -- priced at $2.99 each (with a free trial size bottle attached to each!)
  • Garnier Fructis Shampoo -- priced at $2.99 each.
  • Vidal Sassoon Dry Shampoo -- priced at $3.99 each.
  • Suave Professionals Keratin Dry Shampoo -- priced at $2.99 each.
  • Pure Via Sweetener -- 40-count box on price cut for $1.79.
Which Coupons I Used:
  • the $5 off $15 Target mobile coupon (again, text TARGETHAIR to 827438 to get yours!)
  • the $3 off 2 Herbal Essence coupon from the 3/9 Smartsource insert
  • the $2 off Garnier coupon from the 3/2 Red Plum insert
  • the $2 off Vidal Sassoon coupon from the 3/2 P&G insert
  • the $2 off Suave Professionals coupon from the 3/9 Red Plum insert
  • and the $1 off Pure Via coupon from the 1/5 Smartsource (thank you to the coupon fairy who left these at the Forum!)
None of the coupons beeped, which surprised and impressed my cashier at checkout.

So I saved $15 after all my coupons, which means I spent $2.75 out of pocket for all 6 items (not counting the two free trial size bottles of Herbal Essence shampoo.)  

That's less than what it would have cost me to buy the Suave Professionals on its own at full price.

And my price works out to just 46 cents each -- not a bad deal for name brand hair care and sweetener!

Remember, the Target mobile coupon expires on March 29, so get out there with your coupons and put together a deal for yourself too.

Comments