Zulily: Save 50% Off Or More On Hello Kitty Clothes & Toys

Many regular readers know I'm a long-time Hello Kitty fan, dating back to my time in Japan when I was a wee little one when the toys originally came out.

In fact, I still have my original Hello Kitty dollhouse that my parents got for me in the early 80's!

So I was thrilled to find a huge sale on Hello Kitty clothes and toys over at Zulily, running now through January 18 only.  Many items are priced at 50% off original price or more!

If you don't see the sale on the front page, just search Hello Kitty in the top right-hand corner, and you should be taken to the sale.  Here are a few of my favorite items:

  • Pink 'Hello Kitty' Tote Bag -- on sale for $5.99, down from $10!
  • Red Polka Dot Gift Hello Kitty Tee -- on sale for $7.99, down from $20!

  • Pink 'Hello Kitty' Stripe Heart Footie -- on sale for $8.99, down from $24.99!
  • Blue & Pink Stripe Hello Kitty Blanket -- on sale for $15.99, down from $38!
  • Pink & Gray 'Hello Kitty' Zip-Up Hoodie -- on sale for $17.99, down from $40!
Remember, this sale only runs through January 18, so shop quickly for the best selection.

Comments