Spec's Deals: UV Vodka 50 Cents Per Mini Bottle

Just had to show you guys a great deal I spotted at my local Spec's store tonight!

I snagged the perfect party favor for my upcoming bride's party -- little mini bottles of UV Vodka for 50 cents each.

It just goes to show that you can find deals almost anywhere as long as you're watching for them.

Here's the breakdown on my savings:

  • UV Vodka -- 50 ml bottles on sale for 50 cents each (choose from Whipped, Cake, Blue, or Candy Bar.)
  • I bought forty (!!) bottles for $20.  That's 2 liters worth for $20, as opposed to two 750ml bottles that cost about $10 each.
  • So I got 25% more alcohol (and twice the flavor options) for roughly the same price of two regular bottles.
I don't know if this deal will be available at all Spec's, but if you have a party or something fun coming up, it's worth checking out!

Comments