CVS Shopping Haul: Final Price Of $3.23 (Just 27 Cents Per Item!)

I just wanted to show you guys my shopping haul from CVS this afternoon -- my final price for all 12 items in the photo was just $3.23 after coupons and Extra Bucks.

That works out to just 27 cents per item -- which is pretty awesome considering what I bought!

Here's how the deal breakdown went:

  • Belvita Breakfast Biscuits -- on sale for $3 per box, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spent $30 or more.
  • Colgate Total Toothpaste -- on sale for $2.99 each, with $2 back in Extra Bucks.
  • So my pre-coupon total was $35.98 for all 12 items, and I had $13 in Extra Bucks to use.
  • So my Extra Bucks knocked my price down to $22.98.  Then I used two $1 off Colgate coupons from the 1/19 Smartsource insert, and five 75 cents off 2 Belvita coupons from the 1/5 Smartsource insert.
  • That dropped my out of price pocket down to $17.23, and then I received another $14 in Extra Bucks to use next time.
  • So my final price when all is said and done is just $3.23 for everything!
I think I'm going to use my Extra Bucks to stock up on Suave body wash and Tresemme hair care before those deals end on Saturday.

Comments