Costco Deals: Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent 10 Cents Per Tab

As many of my Facebook readers already know, I broke down and bought a Costco membership last night!

I will be doing a full post later this week on why I chose to invest in a membership when I've been firmly against paying for discounts in the past (hint: I found a way to get FULLY reimbursed for my membership costs!)

And once I get a chance to walk the full store, I will also post deals that are better than couponing the regular grocery stores and drugstores!

But there was one deal I spotted last night that was too good to hold back -- I found an amazing price on Finish Powerball detergent tabs, good through January 26 only:

  • Finish Powerball Detergent Tabs -- 110-count box priced at $14.49 each.
  • Use the January 2014 Costco coupon book to save an additional $3 off your purchase.
  • Your final price drops to just $11.49 -- or a mere 10 cents per tab!
Without coupons, the average price for Finish is around 20 cents per tab at the grocery store (unless you're lucky enough to spot a Try Me Free rebate peelie, which I saw recently at both Target and HEB.)

So the Costco coupon deal is 50% cheaper than the grocery store price!  You better believe I bought a box.

Remember, this deal is valid through January 26 only, so don't wait around if you need to stockpile dishwasher detergent.


Comments