CVS Deals: 75% Off Select Christmas Clearance

Woot woot!  CVS has marked select Christmas toys, gift sets, and food down to 75% off already!

If you have a spare five or ten minutes, I STRONGLY suggest you make a trip, as I got all the goodies you see here for a mere $2.22 out of pocket!

Here's the breakdown of my trip:

  • Hershey's Holiday Kisses -- marked down to 99 cents per bag, from $3.99 each!  There was a $1 off 2 coupon in the 11/10 Smartsource, so if you happen to have that, you can snag two bags for just 49 cents each.
  • Two Peanuts Holiday Bobble-Heads -- marked down to $1.24 each, originally $4.99 apiece!
  • Mrs. Potato Head -- marked down to $1.25 from an original $5 price.
  • Essence of Beauty Fragrance Collection -- on sale for $2.50, down from $9.99 for the set!  I think this is an extraordinary deal, especially since it counts towards my end of year CVS Beauty Club totals.
So all five items cost $7.22 total, and I had a $5 Extra Buck to use -- which brought me to my $2.22 out of pocket price.  That's just 44 cents per item!


Keep in mind that only select items are on sale for 75% off, so I recommend price checking everything at the CVS coupon center before you head to the register.

My store had plastered the entire Christmas aisle with the 75% off signs, but when I price checked, some items were still at 50% off (a lot of the candy) and some items were even still full price (like the Hallmark boxed sets of Christmas cards!)

Let me know what you find in YOUR store!

See more CVS sales and deals here.

Comments