Starbucks Deals: 2013 Holiday Punch Card Is Out!

Check out this awesome Starbucks Holiday Punch Card I found at my local store today!

From now through December 8, 2013, you can snag one of these at the register of your local store.  You'll receive a sticker for each holiday beverage you buy in that time period.

After you get five stickers, you can turn in your completed punch card for a free grande espresso drink of your choice!

Here are the Starbucks holiday drinks that qualify for the punch card:

  • Peppermint Mocha
  • Caramel Brulee Latte
  • Gingerbread Latte
  • Eggnog Latte
And you can ask for your drinks to be made hot, iced, or as a Frappuccino and still receive your sticker!  Note that I had to ask the cashier for my sticker -- I wouldn't assume your cashier will necessarily remember that your drinks qualify for the punch card.



Once you complete a full card, you can trade it for your free grande espresso drink anytime before January 31, 2014.

Comments