Target Deals: Possibly Free Halloween Table Cloths

Here's a new Target coupon good for $3 off any table cloth available in store!

I haven't had a chance to get out and confirm the following deal, but I'm hearing rumors that you can use this coupon to score Halloween table cloths as low as free:

  • Halloween table cloths -- assorted designs marked down as low as $2.99 each.
  • Use your $3 off Target coupon.
  • Your table cloth is free!
Like I said, I haven't been able to confirm this myself, but if you're already planning a Target trip, it makes sense to print the coupon just in case!


Comments

  1. I read about this deal on another site a few days ago. Sadly, it didn't work for me. The coupon beeped. When the cashier examined it, she said the coupon was for a table cloth (fabric), but the Halloween stuff is a table cover (plastic). I was pretty bummed since I'm having a party next weekend. I had her take the table cover back, and I went to Dollar Tree instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment