Target Deals: Free Olay Fresh Effects Cleansing Wipes

photo credit: All Things Target
Hurry to request your new batch of Target mobile coupons -- you can stack them to score two packs of Olay Fresh Effects facial cleansing wipes for free right now!

Text LUNCHBAG to 827438 to get a whole bunch of coupons, including a very high-value $5 off 2 Olay coupon good on any moisturizer, treatment, or cleanser.

Then head to Target for this great deal:

  • Olay Fresh Effects facial cleansing wipes -- 20-count packs of wipes on price cut for $3.94 in some stores.
  • Your pre-coupon total is $7.88.
  • Buy two, and stack the $5 off 2 Olay Target mobile coupon with $1.50 off Olay Fresh Effects coupons from the 9/1 P&G insert.
  • Both packs will be free!
If your store doesn't have the price cut in effect, your pre-coupon price will be $9.98 -- so $1.98 for both after coupon stack.  99 cents per pack is still a great price for face wipes!



Comments

  1. FYI i went to Target yesterday and my mobile coupon didn't work. I went to customer service and they did not honor it. Firstly, the customer service rep said it didn't apply to the clothes, then after discussing it with him further he told me I couldn't use it because I'd be getting paid to buy them since my manufactuer coupons were applied. I didn't even remeber to ask him to adjust the coupon down because I had been there a while discussing it with him. I was just frustrated and just wanted to leave. He was nice about it but I get frustrated because I have noticed that some of the mobile coupons don't go through. Just be prepared if it doesn't work! Is there an order to give them your coupons, mobile coupons, and cartwheel offers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not use the $5 off coupon either. They stated facial wipes are not considered a cleanser, so they wouldn't honor it. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment