Walmart Deals: Get Paid To Buy Neutrogena Acne Wash

If you're planning a trip to Walmart this week, make sure you bring the $3.50 off 2 Neutrogena coupon that arrived in the 7/28 Smartsource insert with you.

That coupon has no size restrictions on it -- it can be used on any Neutrogena product except the bar soaps and the Neutrogena Naturals line.

That means you can use it on trial sizes and scoop up some huge coverage!  Here's one deal to watch for:

  • Neutrogena Acne Wash -- 1 oz bottles priced as low as 97 cents each in some stores.
  • If your store stocks this trial size, buy two and use the $3.50 off 2 coupon from the 7/28 Smartsource insert.
  • Both bottles will be free, and you'll earn a whopping $1.56 in overage towards the rest of your transaction!
I've learned over the years that the Walmart trial size selection varies quite a bit from store to store, so I can't guarantee this will be around everywhere.

But if you're interested, I suggest hitting up your store right away -- these will certainly sell out as word spreads of this deal.

Big thanks to Paul from I Heart The Mart for the tip and photo!

Comments

  1. I hate when my region doesn't get the good coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jennifer,

    I need your help or some type of explanation I can provide to a supervisor at Walmart I went to today located at 16503 Nacogdoches Rd.

    Here's my bad experience; I had 2 coupons for Reach Floss which the system would not take it. The cashier read the description on the coupons and confirmed that i could use them. However, she had to manually key the coupons in so a supervisor had to come in and overwrite the coupons. Once the supervisor came in, she saw that I had around 21 coupons, her bad attitude arose. She went tru all of my coupons and looked at every single thing I bought on the transaction. As you know that you can print out 2 same coupons of the internet. I always do. This supervisor then immediately rejected almost half of my coupons and said these are duplicated coupons. Obviously, the big bar code on the bottom left are the same but another bar code on the upper right corner are not the same. That's typical and i never had anyone accused my for copying coupons. I never had that type of intention. I even said how can I duplicate the coupon with 2 different numbers on the 2 different coupons. She ignored what i said and continued the cancel my coupons and said we use these bar codes only, which of course the ones that look the same.
    This is so not right. It is very clear that I didn't copy the coupons but I didn't have any better explanation at the time. Could you please help me, Jennifer. I need to go back to her and get this cleared up. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bad experience there about a month ago with baby formula. The customer service lady told me to go get the cans I wanted.. my grandma bought me the wrong kind on accident cause my son was on it when he was born and forgot I had changed formulas. Well I went to exchange and they didn't have what I needed on the self. They called the customer service manager and she started yelling at me in front of all the customers. Told me to get out of the store and I was no longer welcomed there. I went back two weeks later cause I wanted to get rid of my gift card there and never shop at Walmart again. Well I went to the baby section. There was the formula I needed and the baby department manager. she apologized for the customer service lady and said she was being lazy and should have got some from the back cause they always have extra in stock. That this lady is always being rude to customers and she isn't fired. The customer service lady mentioned that if I called corporate and complained nothing would be done cause she had the hook ups. I was furious. Lost out on over 120 dollars worth of formula.

      Delete
  3. which walmart did you get these from....I can't find them at mine by house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were available earlier in the week at the DeZavala store. :D

      Delete
  4. Do you know where I can find the upc for this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment