QVC Christmas In July Event 2013: Great Deals On Cards, Gift Wrap, And More

QVC has kicked off its annual Christmas in July event both online and on TV, and there are some terrific deals to be had on Christmas cards, gift wrap, decorations, and more!

What's nice about the QVC Christmas in July event is that they extend your return period until January 31, 2014.  

That means you can shop sale prices with confidence -- even if you wind up needing to return a gift after the holiday.

Here are a couple of the best deals I spotted:

And I was shocked to find my very, very most favorite toy as a child available -- I thought these were long since discontinued:


It looks like the QVC Christmas in July event will run through July 25, but I bet some of these deals sell out before then.  So don't wait too long to shop!

Comments