See The Worst Coupon Currently Available To Print

I was looking on the Live Better America website today to see what kind of coupons they had available to print, and came across what I now think is probably the worst coupon in America.

As you can see here in the photo, you can print a coupon that saves you 0 cents when you buy any three cans of Sheba cat food!

I'm assuming this was a typo of some sort, but I wasn't going to waste the paper printing it to find out!

If you're interested, there actually ARE some decent coupons available on the Live Better America site right now, including:

  • $1.50 off Gevalia single-serve coffee cups
  • $2.50 off any size of Purina One Beyond dog food
  • $2 off any 2-pack of Reach toothbrushes (excepting Crystal Clean)
  • $3 off any AmLactin lotion
What's the worst coupon you've seen available to print or clip recently?  I'd love to hear about it the comments.

Comments

Post a Comment