CVS Deals: Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal $1 Per Box

Here's a new $1 off coupon for Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal that showed up at Coupons.com this morning!

It's becoming fairly rare to find anything other than a $1 off 2 or $1 off 3 coupon for Kellogg's products -- so I would print this right away if you're interested.

Then take it to CVS for this deal that runs through Saturday, April 13:

  • Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal -- on sale for $2 per box.
  • Use this $1 off coupon.
  • Your price drops to just a buck!
Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. What zip code did you find it under, bc I cant seem to find it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was under zip code 02222 -- and it's still available to print as of Tuesday afternoon. Hope you can snag it!

      Delete

Post a Comment