Bath & Body Works Coupons April 2013: Free Fragrance Mist With Purchase

Here's a sweet new Bath & Body Works coupon to use on your shopping trips this weekend!

We can snag a free full-size Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist with any $10 purchase.

These normally retail for $14 each, so this is a better than BOGO deal if you ask me!

In fact, I have the Warm Vanilla Sugar fragrance mist that I got as a gift for Christmas last year.  

I use it every day and have barely gotten an inch down on the bottle -- so I think these are really great values.

This coupon is good through April 21, so print it now and save it for your next trip to the mall!

Print your Bath & Body Works coupons here.

Check out more mall coupons here.

Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments